1. Dr. Dennis-Kenji Kipker, Universitätsallee GW1, 28359 Bremen, contact[at]denniskenjikipker.de, Tel.: +49 421 21866049, informs by means of this data protection declaration pursuant to art. 13 GDPR that he collects and processes personal data about the users of denniskenjikipker.de as the responsible body.
2. Each time a user accesses the website denniskenjikipker.de and each time a file is retrieved, data relating to this process is temporarily stored and processed in a log file for technical reasons.
In detail, the following data is stored for each access and retrieval:
- Calling IP address
- Date, time and time zone
- Page or file viewed, including size and transfer status
- Name of the browser
- Possibly referrer
The IP addresses that result from retrievals are only evaluated to identify illegal use and are then – as a rule no later than 24 hours after the retrieval – anonymized.
Since the website is hosted by the provider 1&1 Telecommunication SE, Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, the data required for the retrieval is transmitted to this provider. Any other use or transfer of data to third parties will not take place.
The data mentioned will be used exclusively for purposes of administration and operation of the website and will not be merged with other data sources. The data will only be processed for any further use not compatible with the purpose for which it was collected if the person concerned has consented. The data will be processed exclusively in the European Union.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. b GDPR, as the data are necessary to make this website available in an effective manner, and art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. f GDPR, as data storage serves the interest of making this website available in a stable and secure manner.
3. The persons named in no. 1 have the right to request information about the data stored on their person (art. 15 GDPR). They may also request the correction, deletion or limitation of the processing of these data (art. 15-18 GDPR) and object to data processing for reasons arising from their particular situation pursuant to art. 21 GDPR. Any consent given may be revoked at any time. There is the right to lodge a complaint at the competent supervisory authority. The rights of the data subjects can be exercised by contacting the addresses mentioned under point 1.
4. If the users of the website establish personal contact, the personal data (such as name, e-mail address and other information transmitted) will be used and stored exclusively to answer the enquiry and for the related technical administration. A data transfer to third parties takes place exclusively with the consent of the user. The legal basis for this data processing is art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. f GDPR, since both sides have a legitimate interest in processing enquiries.
5. As far as profiles in social networks are linked, it is pointed out that personal data can be processed by the respective operators. The operator of this website has no influence on this. In this respect, reference is made to the data protection guidelines available on the respective pages. If contact is established via a social network, the message and the personal data given on the sender profile will be processed to answer the enquiry. The legal basis for this is art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. f GDPR, since both sides have a legitimate interest in establishing contact.
6. Appropriate data security measures have been taken for the website denniskenjikipker.de and related data processing operations. These include measures to protect against the loss or misuse of data or unauthorised data alteration. However, full protection is not possible. The risk of online data transmission is therefore pointed out at this point.
7. The personal data collected will only be stored for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which the data was originally stored. If necessary, the data may be stored for a longer period of time if this is prescribed by law.
8. This data protection declaration was last updated on 14.10.2019. The website operator reserves the right to change the data protection declaration in accordance with any updates to this website and therefore asks users to call up this declaration at regular intervals.